Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Moving to MVN

Originally, I was going to attempt to keep up both this site and my writing over at MVN with my guys from Chop-N-Change. However, traffic here has all but died and I don't want to just double post everything both here and there. So, I'm making the move to MVN permanent - at least for now.

You all can find the new site here. There are 5 writers, so you'll have to look for my by-line under the article titles. You can also go to my profile, located at the "Info" link under my name, which is Kristi Dosh, on the right side of our main page. Once in my profile, it will list my recent articles with links directly to those articles. To get there faster, click here.

Just an idea of what I've written about lately, here are some links:

Senate Committee Hears Extra Innings Issue
Chop Chatter for 3/27/07 - here you'll find small news stories like Justice being elected into the Braves Hall of Fame and Matt Diaz losing part of his front tooth in batting practice
Batting Leadoff and Playing Second Base...it's Kelly Johnson!
Is the Hudson we Paid for Back?
Downing Another Division Rival - this is about last Friday's win over the Phillies
A Sign of Things to Come? - this is about last Thursday's win over the Mets

Thanks to all of you who have kept up with this blog over the past couple of months. I sincerely hope you join me over at MVN! Also, you can continue to email me at BabeonBaseball@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good site you have here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

My website wiki.ivy-tech.it

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Here is my web-site :: oscam cccam n line