Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Braves All-Era Team

The AJC is doing an interesting poll where you vote for your Braves All-Era team. Just wanted to share my picks and who is currently winning:

C: Greg Olson - Javy is currently winning with 80.29% of the vote

1B: Andres Galarraga - McGriff is currently winning with 69.04% (incredibly tough choice - also loved McGriff and Bream)

2B: Mark Lemke - currently winning with 71.88% of the vote (honorable mention from me to Jeff Treadway)

3B: Chipper Jones - currently winning with 75.15% of the vote (I'm also a huge Pendleton fan)

SS: Jeff Blauser - Furcal is currently winning with 60.55% of the vote

P: Greg Maddox - currently winning with 41.49% of the vote, closely followed by Smoltz with 40.52%

Closer: John Smoltz - currently winning with 65.42% of the vote

OF: Andruw Jones - currently winning with 66.95% of the vote (honorable mention from me to Gant - partly because he gave me my one and only game-used ball)

I think those were the hardest choices I've ever had to make. We've had so many great guys over the years, both on the field and off!!

Get your vote in now: http://www.ajc.com/braves/content/sports/braves/interactive/allera.html

No comments: