Saturday, March 24, 2007

Movin on Up

So, if the move to Chop-n-Change wasn't exciting enough, I'm now moving on to something even better. The guys and I over at Chop-n-Change were asked to join MVN, an sports media company that provides blog feed for every MLB team. Their Braves bloggers needed a little help, so me and the guys from Chop-n-Change were asked to join on at the MVN Braves page. The best part is that MVN has a deal with Sports Illustrated online, which means our blog feed will be available on the SI.com Braves page. I'm the only girl blogging on the page, so you'll figure out who I am when our names, profiles and photos go up next week.

So, beginning next week (maybe as early as tomorrow), look for me on the new MVN Chop-n-Change page!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! You guys have become cyber-stars of sorts!! I just hope you won't leave be forced to leave your blog behind :)

Keep up the great posts!!